Looking for last minute ways to make Mother’s day even more special? Throw a fun and thoughtful brunch for your mom! Here are some additional way to spruce up your Mother’s day brunch tomorrow!
Set the Vibe:
- Fresh flowers (check out my DIY guide for making the perfect spring floral arrangement)
- Put out photos of your mom
- Pretty table cloths/linens
Create a Signature Cocktail:
Create a cocktail using flavors/elements your mom loves. If she’s a floral girl, make a drink using lavender or rose syrup/petals. Come up with a clever name and write it on a small chalkboard.
- Check out this fun frozen Lemonade drink to bring late spring/ early summer vibes to your Mother’s Day celebration.
Choose the Food:
Choose a mix between breakfast and lunch foods for an authentic brunch feel. Salad, pastries, bacon/eggs/toast, etc. Go the extra mile by designing a menu on fancy paper.
- Check out these fun Mother’s Day brunch recipes here
Don’t Forget the Perfect Mother’s Day Gift:
- A framed photo of the two of you
- A pretty piece of jewelry
- Interest-specific gifts (if she’s a foodie who loves to cook, buy her an apron with a pretty pattern. If she’s into beauty, book her a day at the spa or a blowout at a nearby salon, sports? tickets to one of her fav sports teams)
- For a longer list of mothers day gift ideas, check out my gift guide of ten gift ideas for Mother’s Day here.