Okay so being that Christmas is just about a day away we are guessing that you are falling into that category of needing a fun recipe that can be made last minute to bring to your holiday celebration! Well if that is the case then you are just in luck as we are sharing some delicious last minute dessert ideas- from festive desserts to no bake recipes these are six of our favorite fun and easy dessert recipes! We hope you enjoy these fun easy recipes as much as we do!
Six Fun Recipes For Last Minute Holiday Desserts:
- Aunt Mary’s Holly Berries– We shared this dessert recipe this past weekend and wanted to remind you of them again because they are just that delish. Every holiday party deserves to celebrate with this very festive no bake dessert!
- Extra Fudgy Brownies by Mel’s Kitchen– This amazing recipe is from Mel’s Kitchen and when we think about some of the best brownies we have ever tasted – these are at the top. There truly is no better fudgy brownie recipe out there so for those who love the idea of extra fudgy brownies then here is your recipe!
- Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow by Sally’s Baking Addiction – Another festive, delish, and no bake recipe to bring to your gathering! If you love traditional puppy chow mix- you’ve got to try out this holiday puppy chow mix- it’s amazing!
- The Perfect Vanilla Cupcake by Natasha’s Kitchen – If you missed our post reviewing four of the best cupcake recipes, this is one of those basic and so delish cupcakes we reviewed! These are that vanilla cupcake that you want to bookmark to keep for future holidays as you can go crazy with the decorating to make these already sweet treats that much more sweet, fun and festive! Add Christmas color sprinkles to the top and voila you have the perfect dessert for your holiday gathering.
- Easy Peppermint Oreo Truffles by Baker By Nature – We shared a reel of these last christmas and had to make sure it made a reappearance on the blog again this year because first off- it’s delish and second these are such a fun and easy recipe! It requires some time for freezing but the prep and actual work to put into making this is around half an hour.