Following up on our previous post, on four of the best cupcakes recipes to bake and decorate for the holidays, we are thinking ahead to some of the yummy drink ideas that we look forward to celebrating with this Fall. One of those particular drinks is apple cider sangria! Although I consider myself to more of a tequila enthusiast when it comes to fun drink recipes, I will say that this one is right up there for favorites and it is the perfect Fall drink to bring to any holiday party you may be attending or hosting! So cheers to this upcoming Holidays season and enjoy Sara’s favorite apple cider sangria!
Apple Cider Sangria Ingredients:
- White Wine
- Fresh Apple Cider
- Pomegranate seeds
- Top with cinnamon sticks for decoration
Apple Cider Sangria Directions:
- Using a pitcher- pour one bottle of wine.
- Add in the apple cider. Using you judgement- add in about half the amount of the wine that there is of the apple cider vinegar and mix.
- Add in sliced apples, peeled oranges and pomegranate seeds and gently mix.
- Store the mixture over night in your refrigerator to get the full fruit infusion effect.
- Pour into your favorite glasses and top off with cinnamon sticks to enjoy!