Are you struggling to find the right swimsuit or cover-up for summer? I’ve got you covered with these four cute tall girl cover-ups I found on Amazon.
Summer is right around the corner, and with the warm weather comes swimsuit season!
In addition to us tall girls trying to find bathing suits that don’t ride up our butts or give us a front wedgie, summer also means searching for the perfect swimsuit cover-up!
Besides these tall girl dresses, a good cover-up is a must-have summer accessory and can be used to transition your one-piece into a stylish outfit. Also, a cover-up is ideal for grabbing food on the boardwalk or making the trek back to your hotel after a long day at the beach.
However, if you’re panicking because you still haven’t found the perfect summer cover-up, I got you. Here are some of the cutest cover-ups I found on Amazon, so you don’t have to.
1. If you know anything about me, I’m a boho gal at heart. So this crochet cover-up from Amazon is just what I’ve been looking for to wear over my bathing suits this summer. If the tan color isn’t your vibe, this cover-up comes in tons of different colors and patterns, so you’re sure to find one that fits your style.
2. Looking for a sarong wrap that covers what you want to cover?! This sarong is perfect for us tall girls who want to feel both secure and feminine this summer. The sheer fabric covers just enough to ensure you’re not totally exposed but still keeps things fun and flirty, and the tie on the side will cinch your waist perfectly.
3. If you tend to rock more of a preppy, East Coast look, this semi-sheer button down will make you look straight off of a Ralph Lauren ad. The white color is so classic and chic, AND it will make your summer tan pop even more. But if you’re worried about your spray tan rubbing off (we’ve all been there), opt for the black option.
4. For Boho babes, especially those who love tie dye- check out these cover ups from Riviera. This is a thin but very long and loose cover up that is perfect for tall women and comes in sizes small to 3X.
5. The thing I love about this casual sundress cover-up is that it can literally be worn out in public without anyone giving you weird looks. The dress has a really soft and comfy feel and provides full coverage, so no one will ever know that you’re wearing a swimsuit underneath. You can also tie the front of the dress to make it more fun, fashionable and light while still having the long coverage in the back. I love the army green color, but it comes in many other fun colors and prints if green isn’t your thing.
Do you have any summer cover-up recommendations?
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases on affiliate links. As a customer, you do not pay any more or less because of an affiliated link. Thank you for your support of Just Living Blog!