Over the past few weeks, we have put together a few gift guides to help you out with your gift buying this holiday season. You can check those out here, but we would be remiss if we didn’t put together a guide that will help you shop from women owned retailers this holiday season. We love to find and support these businesses, and we want to help you do the same!
Shopping at minority owned businesses is also a great way to make a difference this holiday shopping season. Every time you purchase a gift, you can make the impactful choice to shop at a female or minority owned business. Shopping at a small minority-owned business carries a host of benefits for your community, your neighbors, and most importantly for yourself.
Brands To Consider To Support Women- Owned Businesses
- If you’re looking for great skin care products for anyone on your list, check out Three Ships Beauty. All products are vegan and cruelty free, and everything is under $40!
- Is anyone on your list a fan of cocktails? Check out JAB Mixology for their handcrafted cocktail mixes. All you have to do is add your favorite alcohol!
- For the coffee drinkers on your list, check out Golden Made Kafe for a great stocking stuffer.
- For another great stocking stuffer, look at getting Teleties for long hair. They now have a college collection which is more perfect for a personalized gift for any loved ones on your list who has lots of school spirit!
- For jewelry lovers on your list- consider Mejuri. This jewelry brand is super popular as it offers elegant pieces that will compliment any type of style. Even our boho minimalist jewelry loving selves love these classic pieces!
- If you have younger siblings or nieces and nephews, we love Pix Perfect for them! The STEM-Authenticated Pixel Art Kits encourage creativity, problem solving, and strengthening of artistic skills.
- For more women owned businesses, check out this link.