For all of y’all who are snackers like I am (Maddie here) you will definitely want to save this easy no bake, five ingredient recipe for breakfast and mid afternoon snacking to give you energy throughout the day! These are quick and easy and make for the perfect snack on the go option. I was first introduced to these a few years back when my mom started to make these- she would make them the night before and store in the fridge and they would be gone by afternoon that next day because well they are just that delish! Hope y’all enjoy them!
Recipe For Energy Bites:
- 1 cup of Oats
- 2/3 cup of Nut Butter
- 1/2 cup of Flax Seed (Hemp/Chia Seed Also Work)
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Chips/ White Chocolate Chips/ Craisins (optional add ins)
- Mix together oats, nut butter, flax seed, vanilla and maple syrup into bowl.
- Then add in extras of your choice to make it more flavorful
- Scoop mixture out with a spoon and roll into desired bite sized ball
- Store in fridge (personally, prefer to store overnight and these bites the next day)
- Enjoy! 😉