Happy National Blueberry Muffin Day y’all! Are you at all surprised that this delish breakfast has its own holiday?! Neither are we and we are here to celebrate it with y’all by sharing this extra sweet blueberry muffin recipe! This one is extra fun with its addition of raspberries and white chocolate chips!
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 -1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 -1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of sugar to top off the muffins
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
- One at a time and mixing well after each, add the eggs to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- once mixed, add the dry ingredients bowl to the creamed butter and sugar and eggs bowl.
- Then add in the milk and vanilla to the mixture.
- Add in the white chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Add in and gently stir the blueberries into the mixture.
- Then repeat with the raspberries.
- Scoop and fill the muffin cups.
- Top off each muffin by sprinkling sugar before placing them in the oven
- Cook at 375 for 25 minutes.