Happy Taco Tuesday y’all! Don’t you just love Tuesday mostly because it’s an excellent day to celebrate with a taco night in?! Well you are just in luck because we are sharing this yummy taco recipe that is a seafood lovers rejoice– Fish Taco’s! So for those who are looking to cook for others and or those who want a simple but delish summer dinner recipe this one is for you!
- Cod Fish
- Olive Oil
- Spices: chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, paprika
- juice of 1 & 1/2 limes
- 1/2 C. Sour Cream
- Pineapple Salsa
- Tortilla (can use flour or corn, usually with fish tacos- flour is desirable)
- Prepare a dry rub of spices and juice of a lime, spread dry rub on fish 15 minutes before grilling/sauteeing.
- Preheat grill.
- Combine sour cream & 1/2 lime juice.
- Grill or sautee fish until done.
- Grill tortillas.
- Assemble tortillas with fish, avocado, sour cream crema, and salsa and serve.